This part as you can see is dedicated to the Legal Notice, we ask you to read it carefully so that you have all the information about our company. In this document we tell you how is regulated the access and use of our website http://lolobio.com (hereinafter we will call it the Page for simplicity), owned by Tribu Bio&Wild SLU(hereinafter and for short we will refer to the company as LoLo Wildly Bio. Our registered office is located at Avenida Principal 30 EDf. Argos 1H San Gines (Murcia - C.P.: 30169) in the industrial estate west of San Ginés, with CIF: B73988636 and mail address email@example.com. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of the Region of Murcia, Volume 3296, folio 194, page MU-93489, inscription 1.
For the use of the Page, as a user we need you to accept the following terms and conditions and if you do not agree with them and do not want to accept them, we have no choice but to ask you to refrain from using our Page.
Remember that this document is not the contracting conditions of our products, this document only regulates the access that any user makes when entering our Page without buying any product.
1. BRIEF INTRODUCTION
On our Site we offer you information, images, videos and other elements related to LoLo Wildly Bio products that you can purchase on our Site.
Of course, we reserve the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and design of our Site and its contents and services. As a user you accept that LoLo Wildly Bio can, at any time, modify, interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the elements, contents and/or services that are integrated in the Site. Logically this does not affect the contracting conditions and in no case to orders that have been made on the page.
From LoLo Wildly Bio we reserve the right to modify, limit or cancel this Legal Notice at any time, as well as any element on how our page works. Of course all these possible changes in the management of any page will be made respecting the provisions of the regulations on consumer protection.
The new configuration of our Page will be applicable to the users at the moment in which these were accessible. We recommend that you consult this text periodically to keep up to date with the updated terms.
2. BASIC GUIDELINES FOR USERS
When you access the Site, whether it is all or part of our content and services, implies acceptance, without reservation, of this Legal Notice, so that access to our site makes you a user of it.
We are sorry to have to repeat ourselves, but if as a user of the Page you do not accept this Legal Notice, you will have to refrain from accessing and/or using the contents and services that we offer you on our Page.
They may seem obvious, but we have to list the obligations associated with being a user of the Page:
- You agree to use this Page, its services, the contents offered and this Legal Notice in accordance with the law, morality, good customs and public order, in a diligent, correct and lawful manner.
- You agree to respect at all times the rights of third parties, so you agree not to use the Page to make libelous or slanderous comments or those that may involve attacks on the honor, privacy or self-image of others.
- You agree not to send advertising of any kind or to make communications for commercial or advertising purposes in the event that there are spaces on the Page enabled for visitors to leave their comments. We reserve the right to delete any comments that we deem to be in breach of this or any other rule.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may deny access to the Site to users who have violated any applicable law or any of the obligations or terms thereof, without obligation to notify the offending user.
Minors and Incapacitated Users
Users who are minors or legally incapacitated may NOT perform transactions through the Site, so they can only browse through it, without the possibility of performing any legal act.
3. RESPONSIBILITY OF LOLO WILDLY BIO
Remember that everything we indicate below applies to you as a user of the Page, and that this document is not a contracting conditions but only the Legal Notice of the Page. LoLo Wildly Bio will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for:
- The quality of service, speed of access, the proper functioning or the availability or continuity of operation of the Site.
- The damages that may be caused in the users' equipment by the use of the Page.
- The non-compliance of other users with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to content.
- The links and hypertexts that make it possible, through the Page, to access the user to benefits and services offered by third parties, as they do not belong to or are not under the control of the owner of the website, shall not be responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may derive from such information.
- The information introduced by users, experts, clients, collaborators and third parties.
- The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of the rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to the image of persons, of property rights or of any other nature, belonging to a third party, all carried out, on the Page, by users, experts, clients, collaborators or third parties.
If you consider that your rights are being violated on the Site, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Page is protected by national and international laws of intellectual and industrial property, so the reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available and transformation of the same and / or any of the elements that compose it, including but not limited to, texts, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, without prejudice to the rights that third parties may have on any of the elements of the same is prohibited.
Therefore, it is forbidden to reproduce, retransmit, copy, make available, transfer or broadcast, in whole or in part, the information contained on this website, whatever its purpose and the means used for it.
If you consider that your intellectual, industrial or image property rights are being infringed on the Page, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
5. HOW WE TAKE CARE OF YOUR DATA
It is very important for us to protect the data of our users in a proper way and above all that you have all the information about how we use your data, so if you have any questions about this aspect, please contact us at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A PROBLEM
This Legal Notice is written in Spanish and is subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy that may arise from the use of the Page or the contents included in it, we agree to submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts of the city of Madrid, as long as it is legally possible. When this is not possible because there is a regulation that provides for another jurisdiction, we will submit to the competent courts according to the legislation in force at any given time.